Saturday, July 11, 2009

Where In The World Are You Going?

I used to hear my momma ask that question when I was trying to sneak out of the house at night.
The answer that I would give never passed the test. I was always sent back to my place of origination... waiting for another opportunity to sneak away.

Today, that question has a different meaning...
"Where... in the world... are you going?"

Africa! That's where I'm going.
Wyandotte County, Kansas! That where I'm going.
My children's room! That's where I'm going.
That secret place... to be along with God. That's where I'm going.

As I get to where I'm going... I pray that all God has gifted into my personality... will touch lives for the Kingdom. According to Acts 1:8... I pray that you and I be able to be witnesses of His grace and glory in Jerusalem (at home) in Judea (the community)... in Samaria  (our enemy's place)... and to the ends of the earth.

Where... in the world... are you going?

God Speed

Golden Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment